CoolSculpting med spa procedure can effectively eliminate unwanted fat pockets and restore a more youthful, sculpted figure. To achieve complete success in a procedure such as CoolSculpting, the patient should select the right CoolSculpting expert.
During the pre-op consultation, the patient should feel free to ask any questions to clear all their doubts and concerns. This will help them to make a better decision and derive more satisfaction from the procedure. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Thomas Fiala, provides CoolSculpting to patients in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, FL, and surrounding communities.
Questions to Ask
The patient may prepare a list of important questions that they want to ask during the consultation before the CoolSculpting med spa procedure. Some of the key questions may include:
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery, and if yes, from which board?
- What is my advantage to receive CoolSculpting treatment at a practice led by a plastic surgeon?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in aesthetic procedures?
- For how long your medical spa has been providing CoolSculpting treatment, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- How many treatment sessions do you think I may require, and what will be the estimated duration of each session?
- Is your team of aestheticians adequately trained to perform CoolSculpting?
- Do you have the latest CoolSculpting device and applicators to perform the procedure in an optimal way?
- Am I a suitable candidate for CoolSculpting?
- What is the difference between weight loss and fat loss?
- How much fat reduction can I expect to achieve after my CoolSculpting treatment is completed?
- What would you rate as an excellent, average and poor outcome from CoolSculpting?
- Can I have access to a few CoolSculpting before and after photos to form realistic expectations?
- Can I talk to one of your staff members, or have a brief office tour to learn more about your practice?
- Would you share a few testimonials of past patients who have undergone CoolSculpting at your medical spa?
- Will I need to receive an anesthetic, and is the procedure or recovery going to be painful?
- Do you think I should receive a skin tightening procedure along with fat reduction to achieve more effective results?
- Will I be able to meet you personally during all my visits to your office for my CoolSculpting treatment sessions?
- Can I go back to work after my CoolSculpting session?
- Do I need to undergo any health exams prior to the surgery?
- Are there any risks and complications that I should know of?
The patient should also freely ask questions about the estimated costs of their CoolSculpting treatment program, and make a well-considered decision after all their questions and concerns have been addressed. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa receives patients from Orlando, Altamonte Springs, FL, and other cities and towns in the amazing state of Florida for CoolSculpting.
Serving patients in and around Greater Central Florida: Orlando, Altamonte, Lake Mary, Maitland, Winter Park, Clermont, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Celebration, Heathrow, Windermere, Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota and more.