Dr. Fiala’s Philosophy
In our office you will find:
- The fostering of an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns
- The treatment of each patient with respect, dignity and understanding
- Total confidentiality of the information you share with us
- Delivery of outstanding patient education, so as to promote a complete understanding of the procedure and recovery process
- Proven, effective surgical techniques, which give a predictable and natural looking outcome
- The highest medical standards and optimal patient safety
- We will never promise a result that cannot be delivered
- Superior quality care of the patient, before, during and after surgery
- You are always our top priority
Dr. Fiala believes that choosing your surgeon is one of the most important and personal decisions you will ever make in your life. He says that your doctor is your partner in health, guiding you through many decisions and while a good doctor-patient relationship is built on trust and develops with time, you can ensure a good start by taking the time to find the doctor that is right for you.
Dr. Fiala advises that you consider the following when searching for the best doctor for you:
- Doctor’s Credentials: Board certification in Plastic Surgery, and not some other field, is one of the most important factors to consider because it tells you that the doctor has the proper training, skills, and experience to provide good quality plastic surgery. Recent studies confirm that Plastic Surgery training gives more experience than any other kind of surgical residency in the area of cosmetic surgery.
- Doctor’s Experience: When you are facing any health decisions or issues, experience matters. The more experience a doctor has with your particular condition or procedure, the better your results will be. Make sure your surgeon performs your particular procedure on a routine basis.
- Hospital Privileges: Make sure your surgeon has the hospital privileges to perform the same procedure that he/she would in the office.
- Communication Style: You should choose a doctor that you are comfortable talking to and who supports your information needs.
Establishing a good relationship with your doctor will make a difference both in your results and in the type of experience you have with surgery, so choose one that cares about you, listens to you, answers your questions, helps you understand, and one that never makes you feel afraid to discuss anything or intimidated in any way.
The single most important factor in the success of any cosmetic procedure or plastic surgery is the physician you select and that is why you need to know about the training and the experience of your surgeon. With a combined 25 years of first class education, training and experience, Dr. Thomas Fiala’s qualifications in cosmetic plastic surgery are superb. Dr. Fiala aims to create extraordinary results that look natural and pleasing to the eye each and every time he steps into the operating room.